Plastic Surgery Institute of Miami founder, Dr. Thomas J. Zaydon, M.D. F.A.C.S, has been rendering professional cosmetic surgery services in the Miami, Florida area for over twenty years.
Expert witness plastic surgeon – Dr. Zaydon is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He is also a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Zaydon earned his medical degree from Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Graduating with special honors, he also served as Chief Resident in plastic surgery at the Louisiana State University.
He is a noted author of numerous articles and chapters on various aspects of plastic surgery. Currently, Dr. Zaydon is chief of plastic surgery at Mercy Hospital in Miami, Florida.
- Burn Injury
- Dive Medicine
- Hand Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Personal Injury
- Plastic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Urgent Care
- Wound Care/Pressure Sores
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Certified by the American Board of Plastic & Surgery
Medical Degree – Drexel Medical College
Graduate Surgery Resident – Eastern Virginia State University
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Member – American Society of Plastic Surgery
Fellow – American College of Surgeons
Southeastern Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
President Elect: Florida Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon;
Former President: Greater Miami Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
American College of International Physicians
Chief Resident Plastic Surgery – Louisiana State University
References upon request.