I serve as an experienced and articulate expert witness for the defense and plaintiff. I have 15 years experience in case review and testimony in diseases and surgery of thyroid, parathyroid, benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck, sinus, trauma, sleep apnea and infections.
• Experience includes 25 years clinical and academic practice.
• Authored two major textbooks on the thyroid and published original scholarly articles in peer reviewed journals.
• Lectured and taught on a national and international level
* Listed in Best Doctors in America, Best Doctors in Northeast Region
Areas of Expertise
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Otolaryngology (Ears, Nose, and Throat)
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: MD, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
Residency, Stanford Unoiversity Medical Center, Stanford, Ca
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Lectured at national and international meetings, and at local medical center largely focused on diseases and surgery of the thyroid and parathyroid.
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: It varies yearly, on average 6-10 times a year for medical record review, deposition or trial for plantiff or defense.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Diseases and surgery of thryoid, parathyroid, benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck,sinus, truma, sleep apnea, and infections.
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: Approximately fifteen
References upon request.