Litigation Economics, LLC has offices in CA, CT and FL; for contact information regarding these offices see Web site, www.litigationeconomics.com.
Since 1985, experts at Litigation Economics, LLC have provided economic, accounting, and financial consulting, especially in complex litigation. We develop and present economic damages reports for plaintiffs or critique such reports for defense counsel.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Interruption
- Business Valuation
- Construction Damages
- Employment & Vocational
- Forensic Accounting
- Health Care Economics
- Intangible Assets Appraisal
- Labor Law
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Real Estate Damages
- Wrongful Termination
- Effective Use of Economists as Expert Witnesses
- Economists Adding Value in Complex Litigation
- Lost Profit Damages to New Business: Adjusting for Survival
- Determining the Value of Household Production as a Component of Economic Damages
- Computing Lost Profits in Business Interruption Litigation: A General Model
References upon request.