Stanley P. Stephenson, Ph.D.
Tampa, FL 33602
Since 1985, Dr. Stephenson has provided a wide range of economic damages assessment and expert testimony in complex tort and commercial litigation, involving various industries including high-tech manufacturing, software development, hotel, real estate, eating & drinking places, pharmaceutical, chemical, hospital, insurance, transportation, professional sports, retail, petroleum & cosmetics, international agencies and federal government. He has testified in depositions and trials more than 70 times.
Dr. Stephenson wrote, with David A. Macpherson, Ph.D., the book, Determining Economic Damages, published by James Publishing.
The experts at Litigation Economics develop and present economic damages reports for plaintiffs or critique such reports for defense counsel.
More than 450 cases - products liability, breach of contract, business valuation, construction defects, business disruption, intellectual property, employment disputes, lost profits, medical malpractice, personal injury, and wrongful death.
Litigation Economics is headquartered in Tampa, Florida and provides services anywhere in the U.S., the Caribbean, and internationally.
- Business Interruption
- Construction Damages
- Intellectual Property
- Labor Law
- Lost Profits
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Real Estate Damages
- Trade Secrets
- Wrongful Death
- Wrongful Termination
- Lost Profit Damages to New Business: Adjusting for Survival
- Determining the Value of Household Production as a Component of Economic Damages
- Computing Lost Profits in Business Interruption Litigation: A General Model
- Assessing Economic Damages in Wrongful Termination Cases
- Proving Damages in Trademark Cases
- Evolving Issues in Proving Lost Profits in Commercial Litigation
- Lost Profits in Intellectual Property Cases
References upon request.