Ms. Stacy L. Donnelly
Abington, PA 19001
Stacy Donnelly is a licensed Registered Nurse with 20+ years’ experience working in Nursing Homes, Skilled Rehabilitation Facilities, Personal Care Units, and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. As a Director of Nursing, she focused on, among other areas, the Federal, State, and Local Regulations. Her involvement in these settings has contributed to her extensive experience in developing policies and procedures, investigating incidents and unusual occurrences, auditing patient care, monitoring adherence to policies and procedures, providing education to staff, and ensuring compliance with the Federal, State, and Local Regulations. Ms. Donnelly’s casework frequently involves investigations into falls, weight loss, dehydration, elopement, wrongful death, sexual assaults of nursing home residents, resident abuse and negligence, facility policies, procedures, and staffing.
Her years of experience with both hands-on care from a nursing assistant through charge nurse and nursing management as a Director of Nursing has given her a strong knowledge base of standards of care, facility operations and facility policies and procedures, and Federal Regulations.
Ms. Donnelly continues to actively practice as a nurse within the long-term care, short-term rehabilitation, and school settings. In addition, Ms. Donnelly is currently actively involved in assisting long-term care and short-term rehabilitation facilities with auditing, education/training, and providing hands on assistance to facility staff with ensuing compliance with Federal, State and Local Regulations as well as compliance with the standards of care. She also provides continuing education and training to various members of the health care teams.
Ms. Donnelly also has experience working with school-aged children and adolescents within the school setting. Her casework involves investigations into the assessment, planning, and treatment for the care provided to children and adolescents within the school environment.
Ms. Donnelly graduated from Allentown College of St. Francis de Sales with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
- Elder Abuse
- Hospital Administration
- Long Term Care
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Registered Nurse, Pennsylvania
ProCPR Adult/Child/Infant CPR & AED Certification for Health Care Providers
Dementia Care Specialist Certification
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Allentown College of St. Francis de Sales
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Pennsylvania Association of Directors of Nursing Administration (PADONA)
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Investigations into falls, weight loss, dehydration, elopement, wrongful death, sexual assaults of Nursing Home residents, resident abuse and negligence, facility policies, procedures, and staffing.
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Technical investigations, merit review, analysis, reports, and testimony.
Available Upon Request