Scott Sevart has over 22 years of experience as a bilingual (English/Spanish) vocational rehabilitation consultant in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. He is a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC), a Certified Life Care Planner (CLCP), a member of the American Board of Vocational Experts/Diplomate, and a member of the International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals. He has provided testimony in 19 hearings, depositions, and trials.
- Family Law
- Life Care Planning
- Sexual Harassment/Discrimination
- Vocational Evaluation & Rehabilitation
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Wrongful Termination
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Institute of Rehabilitation Education and Training, Certified Life Care Planner, #1595
Nationally Certified Rehabilitation Counselor, CRC, #62729
University of North Texas, Denton, 18 credit hours in Rehabilitation Counseling
M.A. Government, University of Texas at Austin
B.A. Political Science, Moravian College
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Board of Vocational Experts/Diplomate, ABVE/D
International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals, IARP
Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification, CRCC
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: More than 100 times.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Divorce, Discrimination, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Liability, Worker's Compensation
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 90
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 10
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 6
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 6/12/20
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 7
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 7
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: More than 4 years.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $350
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $350
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $350
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Plus expenses.
Available Upon Request