Mr. Rohde is a highly qualified accident reconstructionist, with thirty years experience in light truck, auto, bicycle, pedestrian, snowmobile, ATV, and motorcycle collisions. He uses quantitative and analytical methods to provide an accurate assessment of causes and contributing factors allowing clients to make informed decisions about their unique case.
Mr. Rohde has investigated over 1000 accidents, and has over 4000 hours in case preparation. His experience includes thirty years of law enforcement, relevant technical training in crash analysis, professional certifications and memberships, thirteen years teaching crash investigation and is a court qualified expert witness in crash reconstruction. He will help you apply the principles of physics to your "real world" needs.
- Accident Investigation
- Accident Reconstruction
- All Terrain Vehicles (ATV)
- Black Box/Data Recorder
- Driver Behavior
- Human Factors
- Traffic/Highway Safety
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Masters, Business Administration
B.S., Criminal Justice
A.S., Engineering (ASEM)
Undergraduate Cert., Safety Engineering
Certification in Traffic Engineering and Operations
Crime Scene Reconstruction
Admitted Member, Chartered Society of Forensic Sciences
Certified Engineering Tech. and Quality Auditor
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Fellow, International Assoc of Accident Reconstruction Specialists
National Assoc of Professional Accident Reconstruction Specialists
American Society of Engineering Management
Society of Automotive Engineers
American Society of Certified Engineering Tech.
National Assoc. of Safety Professionals
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: 13 Years experience teaching crash investigation methods
Past presenter for law enforcement meetings/conferences
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Hundreds
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Crash Reconstruction, all areas
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 40
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 60
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 6+
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 12+
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 12+
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 30
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections, scene audits, graphic analysis, expert testimony
Case estimates at no cost
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: Consult time is included at no extra charge in most cases
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $190.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $190.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $218.00
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel Time is at $89.00/Hr.
Other costs at actual expense
Available Upon Request