Rob Klein, MS, CIH, is the principal of Coastal Safety, LLC, an environmental health and safety consultancy. He is a seasoned EHS professional and Certified Industrial Hygienist with more than 30 years of experience. He has conducted and published numerous studies on applied health and safety, and is a frequent presenter at national and international conferences. Rob is also a Lecturer in Occupational and Environmental Medicine at the Yale University School of Medicine. You can also connect with him at coastal.safety.LLC@sbcglobal.net or on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robkleincih.
- Environmental Toxicology
- Failure Analysis
- Hazardous Materials
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Hygiene & Mold
- Occupational Medicine
- Safety Engineering
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) Comprehensive Practice
Master of Science (MS), Occupational and Environmental Health, City University of New York
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH)
American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH)
American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP)
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: - Lecturer, Yale University School of Medicine, Occupational and Environmental Medicine Program
- Regular speaker at national and international EHS conferences
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Environmental health and safety
Occupational health and safety
Safety product liability
Indoor air quality
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Technical consultation, safety and health assessments, applied research, exposure monitoring and testing, field surveys and inspections, site visits and walk-through surveys, teaching and training, data analysis, personal protective equipment selection and use, accident investigations
David Monz, Esq.
Updike, Kelly, and Spellacy
New Haven, CT
203 786 8303
Patrick Noonan, Esq.
Donahue, Durham, and Noonan
203 458 9168