Rob Klein, MS, CIH, is the principal of Coastal Safety, LLC, an environmental health and safety consultancy. He is a seasoned EHS professional and Certified Industrial Hygienist with more than 30 years of experience. He has conducted and published numerous studies on applied health and safety, and is a frequent presenter at national and international conferences. Rob is also a Lecturer in Occupational and Environmental Medicine at the Yale University School of Medicine. You can also connect with him at coastal.safety.LLC@sbcglobal.net or on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robkleincih.
- Environmental Toxicology
- Failure Analysis
- Hazardous Materials
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Hygiene & Mold
- Occupational Medicine
- Safety Engineering
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) Comprehensive Practice
Master of Science (MS), Occupational and Environmental Health, City University of New York
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH)
American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH)
American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP)
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: - Lecturer, Yale University School of Medicine, Occupational and Environmental Medicine Program
- Regular speaker at national and international EHS conferences
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Environmental health and safety
Occupational health and safety
Safety product liability
Indoor air quality
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Technical consultation, safety and health assessments, applied research, exposure monitoring and testing, field surveys and inspections, site visits and walk-through surveys, teaching and training, data analysis, personal protective equipment selection and use, accident investigations
Michael Harrington, Esq.
Ford Harrison LLP
860 740 1366
David N. Rosen, Esq.
David Rosen & Associates
New Haven, CT
203 787 3513
David Monz, Esq.
Updike, Kelly, and Spellacy
New Haven, CT
203 786 8303
Patrick Noonan, Esq.
Donahue, Durham, and Noonan
203 458 9168