"I very strongly recommend Rhonda. She’s great to work with, and her work product is absolutely top-shelf." Greenberg & Traurig, LLP
* FORTUNE 100 CMO * GLOBAL AGENCY LEADER * SURVEY EXPERT * COURT TESTED
Federal and state qualified survey and testimony expert with 13 years experience working with 95 law firms across 205 projects. Deposition (45+) and courtroom (17+) tested. The former Chief Marketing Officer for Walmart Sam's Club, Ms. Harper's experience also includes executive positions with UPS, Nabisco, Ketchum Public Relations, Johnson & Johnson, and VF Corporation. Harper provided C-suite consulting to Fortune 500 corporations including The Home Depot, Target, Tyson Foods, HSN, IBM, and more. Harper also served as an adjunct Marketing Professor for American University and Fairleigh Dickinson University. She is a sought after speaker: Harvard Business School, Lilly, American Marketing Association, and more. Services include: Surveys, Research, Consulting, Expert Report, Rebuttal Testimony, and Testimony.
“I worked with Rhonda Harper recently in connection with a trademark infringement matter. On a short turn-around, and without needing a significant amount of direction or oversight, Rhonda prepared an outstanding response report. Rhonda was wonderful to work with, particularly in view of the shortened schedule during which Rhonda had to understand all of the facts of the case, our strategies, and then prepare a response report. Based on my experience, I very strongly recommend Rhonda. She’s great to work with, and her work product is absolutely top-shelf. I am absolutely convinced that the strength of your report is a significant part of the reason that we were able to achieve a settlement that is very much in our client’s favor.” Kevin O'Shea, Shareholder, Greenberg & Traurig, LLP
Areas of Expertise
- Intellectual Property
- Public Opinion & Survey Research
- Trade Secret
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: MBA, Emory Goizueta School of Business
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Member - CMO Club
Member - Business Roundtable
Member - MENG - Marketing Executives Networking Group
Member - AMA - American Marketing Association
Member - MRI Marketing Research Institute
Board Member - Emory Goizueta Alumni Association
Board Member - Leadership Worth Following (www.leadershipworthfollowing.com)
Board Member - Partnership Against Domestic Violence
Board Member - National Association of Advertisers
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Teaching:
American University Adjunct MBA Marketing Professor
Fairleigh Dickenson University Adjunct MBA Marketing Professor
Emory University Goizueta Business School - Ongoing guest lecturer
High School Math Teacher
Sought after corporate and industry speaker. Recent engagements include:
- Harvard Business School
- Institute for International Research
- American Marketing Association
- Promotion Marketing Association
- Eli Lilly
- Public Relations Society of America
- Anheuser Busch
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No.
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 200
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Intellectual Property: Trademark, Trade Dress, Patent
Distribution & Trade
Consumer Package Goods
Retail Personal Injury
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 45%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 55%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 45+
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2018
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 75
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 20
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 13
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $600
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $600
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $600
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $600
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: A non-refundable retainer of $7500 or 50% of estimated fees is due prior to project commencement. Miscellaneous fees are billed at cost. These fees include, but are not limited to, travel expenses, copies ($.50/page), and postage. Business Class travel, non-refundable and paid in advance. Depositions and trial fees estimated and paid in advance. If cancelled, non-refundable. Otherwise, reconciled within two weeks post event. Non-working travel time billed at $300/hour.
Law Firm References Provided Upon Request