WHY HIRE FORENSIC DNA EXPERTS?
Initial Consultation is FREE – If you send us paternity or crime lab reports, we will lend you our expertise to help you understand your situation, as well as what we can do to help.
All phases of case file review: We provide free initial consultation, produce official opinions, write affidavits, provide science Q&A, write synopses, provide consultation, and do research on topics, as well as testify on these matters (and likely anything else you need from our tool shed of abilities).
Court Testimony: We Testify for both the prosecution and the defense. Accepted as an expert in Military, Federal, District, State, Family, Civil, Immigration, and International Courts. These courts have all unanimously vetted our expertise while none have disapproved.
Subject Matter Expertise: Covering biology, serology, DNA, paternity, evidence control, and crime scenes (and more). We have always been accepted, by all courts, as an expert for any topic in these or similar arenas.
Typical Cases: Most often we handle criminal, military, and civil cases involving murder, sexual assault, robbery, paternity (or other kinship), or any cases involving crime scene and crime lab reports covering DNA, biology, or paternity reports. We also handle other cases or situations where our background, training, and expertise is useful.
Direct effect on US immigration policy
Matter of Nejat Ibrahim RUZKU (26 I&N Dec.731; BIA March 29, 2016). Written opinion submitted on DNA matters related to immigration was quoted and followed by the Board of Immigration Appeals. This opinion resulted in an US immigration policy change, based on DNA, consistent with written opinion offered.
Advised on major city projects within our areas of expertise.
National and Local Media Expert on topics such as OJ, the Golden State Killer, California Wild Fire Death – Rapid DNA Testing, and other High Profile topics.
Lectured at Universities for Business, Criminal Justice, and Forensic Classes.
Advised Universities with forensic program guidance.
Assist TV, radio, students, authors, prisoners, and news media.
Assist Cold Case units with crime scene, evidence, crime lab, and DNA guidance.
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: BS and PhD in BIochemistry
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Association of Forensic DNA Examiners and Administrators
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Lectured at Universities for Business, Criminal Justice, and Forensic Classes.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Accepted as an expert in Military, Federal, District, State, Civil, Family, Immigration, and International Courts. Testified and consulted on matters related to serology, DNA, paternity, evidence control, and crime scenes. Testified for both the prosecution and the defense.
References upon request.