Board certified Otolaryngologist in an active solo private practice for more than 30 years. Experience includes serving on Claims Committee at CMIC (Connecticut Medical Insurance Company) Glastonbury, Ct, reviewing and opining on malpractice claims as the Otolaryngology Expert member of its full multispecialty committee. Have reviewed and reported on cases for both defense and plaintiffs, as well as performing as a reviewer for workers compensation and medical ethics cases. Able to simplify complex material and communicate it effectively. Available and accessible. 8604784733. Entmd82@gmail.com
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Sleep Medicine
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine MD 1982
Completed residency 1987 in Otolaryngology University Of Connecticut and Affiliated Hospitals
Board Certified in Otolaryngology 1988
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Connecticut ENT Society
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 150+
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Otolaryngology ( Ears Nose and Throat). Hearing issues ( Audiology) Head and Neck Surgery, Sleep Apnea
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 40
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 60
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2021
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 20+ years
Available Upon Request