I'm a retired police captain from CT. As a captain, I commanded the internal affairs division and was the midnight shift commander. During my career, I taught implicit bias, human behavior (psychology), defensive tactics(use of force), handcuffing, and civil complaints to police recruits and veteran officers. I have a master's degree in forensic psychology and a bachelor's in psychology. I am available for testimony on the use of force, defensive tactics, leadership, supervision, diversity and inclusion, police procedures, implicit bias, and other police-related topics.
My services include promotional exam prep, police academy prep, consulting services, speaking engagements, entry-level interviews, and life coaching. The promotional exam courses are geared toward individuals who wish to move up the ranks in their departments. For police academy prep courses, I prepare people for taking entry-level exams and what to expect in police academies. I provide consulting on a diversity of topics concerning law enforcement and diversity & inclusion training. I am also available for speaking engagements on a variety of topics.
- Crime Foreseeability
- Deadly/Excessive Force
- Law Enforcement
- Police Procedures
- Security Management
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Master's in Forensic Psychology, Bachelor's in Psychology, Diversity and Inclusion, Implicit Bias, Leadership and Management.
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Implicit bias, Diversity & Inclusion, Human Behavior (Psychology), Defensive Tactics, Use of Force, Civil Complaints, police procedures.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: no
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: consulting, reports, testimony
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $150
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $150
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $200
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $250
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: travel, copy fees,
Available Upon Request