We have a team of neuropsychologists that uses a peer review process on all cases. Our staff was trained at Children's Hospital in Boston, Yale Univ Child Study Center, and Harvard Medical School, to name a few. In addition to Neuropsychological and Neurodevelopmental assessments, our team thoroughly reviews each case and can provide PowerPoint presentations, professional charts, brain models, resource materials, and research to help educate your audience. We are members of APA, INS, MPA, MNS, Div40. Call for a free consultation. 877-283-7863; www.bnsforensics.com
Areas of Expertise
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Awarded 06/94 Ph.D., California School of Professional Psychology—Fresno
Clinical Psychology, Neuropsychology Emphasis
08/93-08/94 Post-Doctoral Fellow in Neuropsychology
New England Rehabilitation Hospital, Woburn, MA
08/94-08/95 Post-Doctoral Fellow in Geropsychology and Neuropsychology
Harvard Medical School Department of Veterans Affairs Brockton/West Roxbury VAMC, MA
1995 Massachusetts License as a Psychologist and Health Service Provider
(License # 6878)
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: 2005-Present Member, National Academy of Neuropsychology (NAN)
2003-Present Member, Massachusetts Neuropsychological Society (MNS)
2003-2006 Former Board Member, Massachusetts Neuropsychological Society (MNS)
1995-Present Member, Division 40 (Neuropsychology) American Psychological Association (APA)
1995-Present Member, International Neuropsychological Society (INS)
1995-Present Member, Massachusetts Psychological Association (MPA)
Committee Member: Early Career Initiative & Neuropsychological Assessment
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: 09/17 Invited speaker for BABIS conference – Behavioral Changes following Acquired and Traumatic Brain Injury, "You Really Need Your Sleep!" – Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital – Boston, Massachusetts
03/17 Invited speaker for the annual conference of the Brain Injury Association of Massachusetts – The Utility of a Comprehensive Neuropsychological Evaluation
09/14 Invited speaker for BABIS conference – Sleep Deficits following Acquired and Traumatic Brain Injury - Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital – Boston, Massachusetts
04/14 Invited speaker for the annual conference of the Brain Injury Association of Massachusetts – Sleep Disorders following a Traumatic Brain Injury
03/12 Invited Conference Speaker to the Special Needs Advocacy Network, Inc. (SpaN) –
For – Advocates and Lawyers Topic: An Inside View of the Neuropsychological Evaluation
01/10 Presentation: Gifted and Talented Evaluations
04/08 Presentation: Sleep Disorders and Behavioral Interventions
10/07 Cognitive and Neuropathologic Characteristics of the Oldest Old Without Dementia
05/05 Memory Disorders Talk to the Dedham Men’s Club
09/04 Invited guest for a live one-hour cable TV show “Exploring Psychology” with Dr. Tim
09/04 Kandel R., Newell K., Domingos, KA, et al. Cognitive and neuropathologic characteristics among the oldest old without dementia. Neuro Bio Aging 2004;25:S95
10/03 Development in Early Adolescence. Charter School Presentations
08/99 Early Career Initiative Lecture. Kevin A. Domingos, Ph.D. et.al.
American Psychological Association (APA) Annual Meeting-Boston
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Our group has been retained hundreds of times over the past 14 years.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Issues associated with:
Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (C.T.E.)
Hospital & Medical Ethics
Independent Medical Examinations (I.M.E.)
Long Term Care
Managed Care & HMOs
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Special Education Law
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: Approximately 50% of our cases are plaintiff.
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: Approximately 50% of our cases are defense.
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: Our experts have been involved with depositions dozens of times over the years and have the facilities to accommodate depositions in our conference room at our Needham location.
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 10
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 20
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Comprehensive Forensic Neuropsychological Evaluations, assessment of effort/validity/malingering, Consultation to attorneys
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $300-
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $300-
Available Upon Request