Mr. Campbell has a broad and deep background in various dimensions of financial services, investment management and risk management. He has worked as a Managing Director in investment research and portfolio construction for a multi-billion dollar asset manager, as a Managing Director in risk management for a major prime broker, as a commissioned registered representative and as a credit analyst and loan officer.
He received a Masters of Business Administration in Finance from the University of Chicago Booth Graduate School of Business and a Bachelor of Science in Finance Summa Cum Laude from Fordham University Gabelli School of Business.
Mr. Campbell is an Approved FINRA Dispute Resolution Arbitrator, a Chartered Financial Analyst and a Securities Expert Roundtable Member.
He has held the following NASD/FINRA securities licenses: Series 7 – General Securities Representative; Series 55 – Equity Trader Representative and Series 63 – New York Uniform Agent.
Mr. Campbell has served as a financial expert witness on behalf of defendants and plaintiffs in both onshore and offshore jurisdictions. He has been retained by institutional investors, high net worth investors and large global diversified financial institutions.
He can be contacted at: email@example.com
Areas of Expertise
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Valuation
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Stocks & Bonds
- Trusts & Estates
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Education:
MBA Finance University of Chicago Booth School
BS Finance Summa Cum Laude Fordham University Gabelli School of Business
Chartered Financial Analyst (2009)
In the past, has held the following NASD/FINRA securities licenses: Series 7 - General Securities Representative; Series 55 - Equity Trader Representative and Series 63 - New York Uniform Agent.
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 7 years.
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Case Evaluation, Consulting, Discovery Recommendations, Testing, Expert Reports, Testifying.
References upon request.