Joseph Russo has spent his lifetime working with manufactured and mobile homes, portable classrooms and mobile office buildings. He is an expert at installation, repairing, diagnosis, delivery, site placement and understanding factory construction. He has delivered, placed and installed thousands of units, built complex foundation systems, site accessories, underground utilities and other turn key site work. of trials and given deposition numerous times. He has worked on dozens of cases involving manufactured homes and served in a number of trials. Excellent referrals are available upon request
- Manufactured Homes
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: • C47 Contractor’s License # 274688 (father’s) 1982-1998
• PUC Transporting license #T85213 (father’s) 1982-1986
• California PUC Transporting License # T163630, “Heavy Specialized Carrier.” About 1986 - 2000
• Oregon PUC 207056 about 1986-1992
• DMV Trucking permit # 061593 about 1990-2000
• USDOT, Interstate Trucking Permit about 1990-2000
• IFTA, Interstate Fuel Tax Agreement # CA0123559 about 1990-2000
• General Contractor’s License # 755549, 1998-2010.
• General Contractor's License / C47 #968683, 2011 to present
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Featured Speaker at a Skyline Homes set up seminar.
Published Installation how to e chapters, available on website.
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: I have been an expert witness on dozens of cases involving single home and multiple claimant cases to dozens.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: I have been retained for expert witness in cases involving Manufactured home in most all phases, including: transporting, installation, take down, off road delivery and placement, factory assembly / service / procedure, Dealer operations etc.
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: I was retained by plaintiff's in about 40% of cases
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: I was retained by defendants in about 60% of cases.
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: I have been deposed about 30 times or more.
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: As of August 2012, my deposition was last taken in 2012.
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: I was qualified every time I had the opportunity or about 10 times.
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: I have testified in court about 10 or more times as of 2012.
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: I have worked as an expert witness since about 1998.
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: I offer General Construction, specializing in Manufactured / Mobile / Modular home Consulting, Installation, Sales and service.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: I have kept a low rate of $150 per hour for general case work. I offer discount travel and have helped settle cases cross country by mail, phone, phone depostion and electronic documents.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $150
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $250
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $250
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel time locally $75 + mileage. Significant discount fees for long distance travel.
To Whom It May Concern:
A few Referal attorneys for Joseph Russo
Mark Poliquin - 949 716 8230
Mike McGuire - 916 646 2480
Andre Cherney - 916 612 8932
Mark Perryman - 951 699-6509
Dan Kelly - 415 617-2203
Doug Degrave - 949 716 8230
Jon Moore - 704 315 2556
Tahnya Ballard - 916 287 7157
Richard Gierth - 509 248-8338
James Miller - 559-439-5997
MICHALE PIERCE - 727 896-4488
Jeffry Manzi - 619 231 8802
RYAN PERKINS - 707 964 4900