Over thirty years of experience in the building industry varying from the complete architectural and structural design of buildings, bridges and dams from small renovations to new multi-million dollar designs. Professional Engineer, certified by the Structural Engineering Certification Board, also a Registered Architect, LEED Accredited Professional and a Certified Special Inspector. This allows him the opportunity to design and/or manage all phases of the building design and construction process. Currently providing the lead role in assisting the City of Atlantic City with all building related flood and damage repairs as a result of Hurricane Sandy.
A highly credible expert witness with a broad background in both architectural and structural standards of care, building codes, inspection and causes and resolutions of construction related defects and failures. Expert witness testimony provided: U.S. District Court (Federal), Superior Court of New Jersey (State), and New Jersey Municipal Planning Boards (Township).
Areas of Expertise
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Architect Liability
- Brick & Stone
- Building Codes
- Building Contractor Liability
- Construction Damages
- Scheduling Delay & Analysis
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Registered Architect - State of New Jersey
Licensed Professional Engineer - State of New Jersey
Registered Professional Engineer, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Certified Structural Engineer, Structural Engineering Certification Board
LEED Accredited Professional
New Jersey Certified Special Inspector
University of Illinois, Master of Science, Structural Engineering, 1983
University of Connecticut, Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, 1979
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Institute of Architects
American Society of Civil Engineers
American Institute of Steel Construction
Association of Dam Safety Officials
Roof Consultants Institute
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Adjunct at Rowan University Graduate Level Advanced Concrete Design, 2009
Continuing Education Course Provider: Public Right of Way Accessibility Guidelines (PROWAG)
Continuing Education Course Provider: ADA Standards for Accessible Design Revisions
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
Gary S. Rosensweig, Esq.
Archer & Greiner P.C.
700 Alexander Park
Princeton, NJ 08540
Dana K. Ferrera, Esq.
Port Authority v. Nacirema
Bevan, Mosca, Giuditta & Zarillo, P.C.
776 Mountain Boulevard, Suite 202, Watchung, New Jersey 07069