Mr. Gerganoff, CSP, Esq. Safety Expert Witness has 18 + years of experience handling safety (OSHA & MSHA) field audits and safety compliance in mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and construction. U.S.A. and International.
www.rkymtnsafety.com (303) 330 4616 or email: email@example.com
- Accident Investigation
- Construction Safety
- Construction Site
- Equipment & Machinery
- Hazardous Materials
- Labels & Warnings
- Ladders & Scaffolds
- Machine Guarding
- Oil & Gas
- Personal Injury
- Safety Engineering
- Slip, Trip & Fall
- Traffic/Highway Safety
- Walking & Working Surfaces
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Certified Safety Professional
J.D., Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
Admitted to Colorado Supreme Court, Reg. No. 12801
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Society of Safety Professionals
Denver Petroleum Club
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: ASSE Meeting, "Safety Culture-A Discussion", November 2015.
Teaching courses/topics conducted: Forklift, Aerial Lifts, Driver training, Hazardous Communication, Ladder Safety, 10 & 30 Hour OSHA General Industry, PEC Safeland Basic, Fall Protection, Lock Out Tag Out, Hydrogen Sulfide Safety, Methanol Safety, Confined Space, Fire Safety, Personal Protective Equipment, Walking Surfaces, Machine Guarding, Electric, Materials Handling, Hand Tool Safety, Welding Safety, Record Keeping, Safety and Health Program.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Mining, oil and gas, manufacturing, and construction.
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: Approximately 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: Approximately 50%
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2019
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 4 years.
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Safety expert witness report writing and testimony.
- Ignorance of Safety, or No Ostrich Zone
- Work Related Vehicle Accidents - The Overlooked Hazard at Work
- Use of OSHA as Standard of Care in Negligence Cases-Expert Safety Witness Role
- Hydrogen Sulfide Awareness - Avoiding the Ostrich Zone
- Do your expert witness reports and testimony comply with 2015 amendments to C.R.C.P. 26 (a) (2) (B) (I) and C.R.C.P. 37 (a) (1)?
- Lawyers, Expert Witnesses and Ethics-Beyond Mere Testimony
References available upon request.