Fred Schuster is a licensed CPA and has over 30 years’ experience in the Real Estate industry. Freds area of expertise is in the Real Estate/Hospitality industry and is considered an authority on Timeshare, Fractional Ownership and other forms of Shared Ownership.
Typical assignments include financial analysis, business interruption financial evaluation, feasibility analysis, economic damages, lost income and profits, management agreements, consumer finance irregularities, HOA financial evaluation, sales & marketing, property management and operations.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Interruption
- Business Valuation
- Business, Financial & Marketing
- Call Centers
- Commercial Real Estate
- Forensic Accounting
- Hotel & Hospitality
- Property Management
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: - Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A.)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - California BRE
- B.S. degree - Business Administration & Accounting - San Diego State University
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: - American Resort Development Association (ARDA)
- American Institute of CPA's - (AICPA)
- California Society of CPA's
- Forensic Expert Witness Association (FEWA)
- North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Forensic Accounting, Construction Defect, Business Losses, Property Management, Hotel-Condo, Timeshare Management, Timeshare Valuation
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 25 years
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, Reports, Site Inspection, Financial Analysis
References upon request.