David Rutecki offers expert witness and litigation support for restaurant related issues in Western North Carolina.
David’s career spans 35 years of restaurant and hospitality related experience. Working in more than 20 restaurants and involved in the opening of more than a dozen, David has worked every position possible within this industry gaining the insight and intimate knowledge only experience can provide. David currently owns and operates Mountain Deli in Hendersonville, garnering the 2016, 2017 & 2018 Blue Ridge Growth Awards. Member of the North Carolina and National Restaurant Associations. David works for both plaintiffs and defendants.
Areas of Expertise
- Bars/Lounges/Night Clubs
- Liquor Liability/Dram Shop
- Premises Liability
- Restaurant Valuation
- Tourism & Travel Industry
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Hospitality Management, Florida International University
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: North Carolina Restaurant Association
National Restaurant Association
Hendersonville Restaurant Owners Association
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Staff and Management Training Programs and Seminars, all aspects of restaurant operations
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 2 years
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, opinion reporting, site inspections, interrogatory & deposition assistance,
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: See fee schedule
Robert Herford, Law Offices of Jason E. Taylor, Charlotte, NC. 800-351-3008
Peter De Frank, Massood Law Group, Wayne, NJ. 973-696-1900