Mr. Vaughan is a Certified Access Specialist (CASp), a Certified ADA Coordinator and is identified as a disabled access Subject Matter Expert (SME) by the California Division of State Architect. He has been retained as an expert witness in a variety of disabled access litigation in both State and Federal Court. He has testified as a disabled access expert and is a Professional Member of the Forensic Expert Witness Association (FEWA). He has been a licensed practicing attorney in the state of California since 1981 and is admitted to practice in Nevada, numerous United States District Courts, The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United State Supreme Court. He has appeared as attorney of record in more than 600 disabled access lawsuits in Federal Court and in numerous State Court disabled access litigation cases.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Disabled Access
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: CASp, ADAC, PA, Attorney At Law
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: FEWA, IREM, ACTCP, NAADAC, CASI
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Please see CV.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No.
Available Upon Request