Courtenay Brack, (CPM®), is president of Charleston Green Commercial LLC, a commercial property management and real estate consulting firm founded in 2008. A commercial real estate professional with over 25 years of experience in the Charleston, SC and Charlotte, NC markets, Brack is a Certified Property Manager (CPM®) with the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®), a designation which allows her to work nationally on legal cases involving property management
In Charleston, she manages a variety of accounts, including office, retail, light industrial, residential and property regimes. She excels in working with owners to improve the profitability of commercial property, offering financial oversight and management of large projects.
A veteran with skills gleaned in Charleston, SC at CB Richard Ellis Carmody and in Charlotte, NC at Grubb and Ellis Bissell Patrick, Brack was president of the South Carolina chapter of IREM for 2012. She also currently serves as Chairman of the Board of William Enston Homes (WEH), the development arm of the City of Charleston Housing Authority.
She is a graduate of Queens University of Charlotte and lives in Charleston with her two daughters and yellow lab.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Premises Liability
- Property Management
- Real Estate Agent
- Real Estate Leasing
- Residential Real Estate
- Retail Real Estate
- Shopping Center/Mall Real Estate
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Certified Property Manager (CPM®) - 2002 to present
Chapter president of the South Carolina IREM ® Chapter, 2012
Licensed property manager, SC Real Estate Commission, 2001 to present
Licensed real estate salesman, Mingle Institute of Charlotte, NC, 1994
Bachelor of Arts, Queens University of Charlotte, Communications degree and minor in Music, 1993
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Institute of Real Estate Management
01/1998 | 25 years and 4 months
South Carolina Real Estate Commission
06/2001 | 21 years and 11 months
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Program speaker events as Chair of City of Charleston Housing Authority - William Enston Homes ribbon cutting with Mayor John Tecklenburg in attendance, Grace Homes ribbon cutting, All Hands breakfast and awards luncheon with Mayor John Tecklenburg and Chief of Police Luther Reynolds in attendance (2018 - 2021). Program speaker events as President, IREM SC Chapter and Communications Program Coordinator (2008 - 2015)
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No.
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Three
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Property Management
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 0%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 100%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 3
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: March 2023
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 2
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Written Opinion reports
Financial reporting and oversight
Management of large construction projects
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $245.00 per hour
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $245.00 per hour
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $295.00 per hour
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $325.00 per hour
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: 5 hour retainer fee kindly requested at time of initial engagement. Reimbursement of Travel Expenses including Transportation, Meals and Lodging.
W. Scott Schneider
Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
R. Patrick Flynn
Pope Flynn Group