Our Attorney client's time and success are at the forefront of our main focus and goals. Since time is a finite resource for Attorneys, we ensure our end product is intellectual and actionable, giving our clients maximum productivity for their firms.
Attorneys have little time to review medical charts, place information chronologically, and develop a summary of events to discover breaches in standards of care and regulatory compliance. Interpretation of Medical terminology can be challenging for someone outside of Healthcare. Healthcare is a rapidly changing science; evidence-based practices should support clinical decisions. With new information, treatments, and medications that come out frequently, it can be challenging for non-healthcare professionals to keep up with the rapid influx of new information.
Charlene Gozony of Gozony Legal Nurse Expert Consultants has over 24 years of experience working as a Registered Nurse within various specialties and disciplines, from Hospital Administration and management of in-patient units in acute care hospitals to development and implementation of nursing units and hospital protocols. As an experienced RN, Nurse Gozony has experience in Critical Care RN, Trauma RN, NeuroTrauma RN, Pre and Post Anesthesia Care Unit RN, Medical-Surgical, Telemetry, Progressive Care Unit, and Float pool Units, and Regulatory Compliance. Nurse Gozony is meticulous at assessing for breaches in standards of care, regulatory compliance policies, and procedures to evaluate cases for merit and prepare for trial.
- Brain Injury
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Legal Nurse Consultant
- Vascular Surgery
- Wound Care/Pressure Sores
- Wrongful Death
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Registered Nurse BRN license (active)
Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN), active.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Current
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Current
Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Current
American Heart Association National Stroke Certification (NIHSS) current.
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce
Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce
Orange County Bar Association
American Association Legal Nurse Consultants (AALNC)
American Association Critical Care Nurse (AACN)
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Chairman of Congestive Heart Failure Committee. Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital
Development and Implementation of New Float Pool Unit to include Policies and Procedures for Float Pool unit. Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital 2019
Developing and implementing new FLEX unit to include ICU and Emergency Room Overflow, patients. Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital 2020
Member of Steering Committee for hospital throughput, Emergency room to Inpatient units. Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital, 2019-2020
Member of Steering Committee for DaVita Dialysis Emergency Credentialing Process, Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital 2019-2021
Member of Falls Committee 20: Southern California Hospital 2016, Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital 2018-2021
Member of Patient Belongings Committee 2020-2021
Member of Code Blue/ Resuscitation committee, 2019-2021
Development and Implementation of EKG/ Dysrhythmia Class for all RN, Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital 2018
Development and Implementation of Progressive Care Certification 4-week Course for all RN, Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital 2019
Development and Implementation of New Graduate Critical Care 6-week course. Southern California Hospital Culver City. 2017
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: At Gozony Legal Nurse Expert Consulting LLC, we offer expert review, analysis, and chronology of medical records for merit and preparation for trial. Investigating breaches in standards of care is our specialty. Gozony LNEC also provides services for Plaintiff Medical Exams and Defendant Medical Exams.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: Will send the fee schedule upon request.
Available Upon Request