Commercial Trucking & Warehousing Specialist
24 Hr Contact: 717-314-5855 - firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an experienced Trucking & Warehousing Accident & Injury Investigator. I have worked in the Transportation Industry since 1983. In 1994, after 13 years as a professional truck driver, I turned my attention to Trucking & Warehousing Safety and Risk Management. In 2005 I joined Robson Forensic.
I have investigated hundreds of trucking and warehouse related accidents and injuries for several of the largest trucking firms in the country. I am thoroughly trained and experienced in DOT and OSHA compliance standards. I am also the former owner of "Truck Safety Services, Inc.", a trucking safety and recruiting firm.
My core areas of expertise include the following:
• Trucking company and warehousing operation and management
• Trucking and warehousing accident and injury investigations
• CDL driver hiring standards: negligent retention and entrustment issues
• CDL driver training, CDL driver actions
• Logbooks: driver fatigue, unsafe transit times and schedules
• Intermodal: Rail yard and seaport truck safety
• DOT and OSHA compliance
• Industrial truck (forklift) accidents, loading dock accidents
• Cargo and property claims investigations
• Review and Audit of DOT and OSHA Safety Programs
• Accident and Injury reduction programs
I am available at your convenience to discuss your case. References available upon request. Thank you.
- Bus & Truck Safety/Accident
- Driver Behavior
- Equipment & Machinery
- Logistics/Freight Forwarding
- Oil & Gas
- Private Investigators
- Supply Chain
- Tourism & Travel Industry
- Transportation Safety
- Warehouse Operations
References upon request.