Bob Kingsbery consults and testifies on cases involving auto / livestock collisions, motorcycle / livestock collisions and truck / livestock collisions, as well as fencing related cases (escaped, loose, stray horses, bulls, cattle, as well as dogs). Kingsbery has consulted on more than 350 cases in 36 states and Canada.
He is a leading expert on livestock fencing and livestock behavior. He has designed, marketed and built all kinds of livestock fencing. He has written hundreds of articles about installing and maintaining livestock fencing for major livestock publications, and has conducted hundreds of demonstrations and seminars on the latest fencing technology and techniques throughout the world.
Areas of Expertise
- Accident Investigation
- Bus & Truck Safety/Accident
- Failure Analysis
- Latches & Fasteners
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Consulted on more than 350 cases in 36 states and Canada.
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 65%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 35%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 98
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 16
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 25
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, site inspections, research and expert report
I will be glad to provide references upon request.