Let our physician-led team hand select a top-tier Professor of Bariatric Surgery from a major U.S. university. When your case demands authoritative answers, BARIATRIC SURGERY EXPERTS secures the nation's leading Bariatric Surgery expert witnesses.
Our Board-Certified Bariatric Surgery experts have full-time surgical practices, publish in major bariatric surgery journals, and treat both challenging and routine bariatric cases. They not only know the standard of care --- they define it. Save time and money by working directly with a true expert whose commitment is to the facts of your case.
BARIATRIC SURGERY EXPERTS handles ALL areas of Bariatric Surgery litigation including:
• Adjustable gastric band (“Lap band”)
• Biliopancreatic diversion (BPD or “Scopinaro” procedure)
• Endoluminal sleeve
• Gastric bypass (“Roux-en-Y” procedure)
• Incisionless weight loss procedures
• Malabsorptive weight loss procedures
• Mixed malabsorptive-restrictive procedures
• Natural Orifice Transendoluminal Surgery (“NOTES” procedure)
• Primary Obesity Surgery Endoluminal (“POSE” procedure)
• Repair of Surgery Endoluminal (“ROSE” procedure or trans-oral surgery)
• Revision weight-loss procedures
• Sleeve gastrectomy (“Gastric sleeve”)
• Sleeve gastrectomy with duodenal switch
• StomaphyX revision procedure
• Vertical banded gastroplasty (“Stomach stapling” or “Mason” procedure)
Regardless of the specialty or situation, BARIATRIC SURGERY EXPERTS will handselect a nationally recognized Professor of Bariatric Surgery with expertise in the specific details of your case. Most cases are handled with a single retainer that covers the initial case review and opinion. There is no fee until and unless you approve the expert, and we typically present the first candidate within 5 business days.
Please call (877) 670-7819 to speak directly with a Board-Certified physician on our staff. There is no charge for the initial phone consultation and we will outline a strategic plan for moving forward.
Areas of Expertise
- Bariatric Medicine
References upon request.