Evaluation in the retail environment regarding slip/trip and falls, security, customer safety, employee training, food service, and product merchandising. Over 50 years experience in the retail industry as an owner, operator and consultant.
Areas of Expertise
- Apparel & Textile Industry
- Human Resources
- Premises Liability
- Retail Real Estate
- Retail Security
- Retail Store Design & Operations
- Shopping Center/Mall Real Estate
- Slip, Trip & Fall
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Bachelor of Science Degree - Business Administration specializing in Marketing; UCLA 1965
Master of Business Administration; Pepperdine Univ. 1978
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Member: California Grocer's Association
Consumer Attorneys Association
Food Market Institute Risk Mgnt
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Speaker: Mexican American Grocer's Association
Consumer Attorney's Association
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: More than 2000 times
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: All areas of retail store operation, management safety procedures in light of the accepted practice of the industry
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: I have had over 900 times taken
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: April, 2019
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 600
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 100
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 30 years
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting regarding the industry, write reports, site inspections, policy & procedure review, store operation evaluations. Determine policy & procedures of retail establishments in light of the retail industry. Determine adequacy and implementation of such policies and procedures in the retail establishment.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: 500
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: 500
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: 600
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: 600
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel time at $200/hr. All out-of-pocket expenses incurred will be changed at my cost.
Greg Vorwerck, Esq.
BRADY VORWERCK & RYDER
790 The City Drive, Suite 450
Orange, CA 92868
Edward Deason, Esq.
Del Amo Financial Center
21515 Hawthorne Blvd., Suite 1000
Torrance, CA 90503