Yolanda Anderson is a Registered Nurse and has been working in the Emergency Department for more than 25 years. A Certified Legal Nurse Consultant with a detail-oriented approach. She is knowledgeable about the care that should be maintained in any part of the Hospital setting. Standards of Care will be reviewed for adherences to or deviations. Care by any Healthcare worker, either RN, MD or ancillary services will be evaluated and put into complete perspective to evaluate the outcome. Medical Records review have been part of her every day work as a RN. Plaintiff of Defense – the case will be approached to determine what needs to be addressed. She will testify as an expert as needed.
Personal injury, workman's compensation, other accidents and chronologies as well as recording of Independent Medical Exams are also part of her work.
See her website for additional services that can be provided for your case at
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Registered Nurse
Bachelors of Science in Nursing
Certified Legal Nurse Consultant
Certified Emergency Nurse
Basic Life Support
Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course certificate
Trauma Nurse Core Curriculum certificate
Pediatric Advanced Life Support certificate
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: National Alliance of Certified Legal Nurse Consultants
Emergency Nurses Association
American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course Instructor
Triage Class instructor
Charge Nurse class instructor
Past instructor for BLS and ACLS
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 125
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: multiple - plaintiff, defense, personal injury
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 70%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 15
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 15
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: June 2018
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 1
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 13 years
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting Expert
Independent Medical Exam documentation
Establishing of merit
Identify needed experts
References upon request.