Let our physician led team hand select a top-tier Professor of Urology from a major U.S. university. When your case demands articulate and authoritative answers, UROLOGY EXPERTS secures the nation's leading Urology expert witnesses.
Our Board-Certified university experts have full-time clinical and surgical practices, publish in major urology journals, treat routine urological conditions, and consult upon the most challenging Urology cases in the world. They not only know the standard of care --- they define it. Save time and money by working directly with a true expert whose commitment is to the facts of your case.
UROLOGY EXPERTS handles ALL areas of Urology litigation including:
• Urinary incontinence
• Cystocele and Rectocele
• Uterine prolapse (procidentia)
• Vaginal mesh erosion
• Vesicovaginal and Rectovaginal fistula
• Chronic pelvic pain
• Vesicoureteral reflux
• Urinary tract infection (UTI)
• Sexually-transmitted diseases
• Nephrolithiasis (kidney stone) and ureterolithiasis (ureteral stone)
• Genitourinary trauma
• Bladder cancer
• Renal cancer
• Prostate cancer
• Robotic assisted urological surgery (da Vinci Surgical System)
• Renal transplant surgery
• Male sexual dysfunction, male infertility, and testosterone replacement therapy
• Causation analysis regarding failure to diagnose cancer and delays in cancer treatment
UROLOGY EXPERTS also covers every cancer-related subspecialty including:
• Pediatric Urology
• Urologic Oncology
• Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Regardless of the specialty or situation, UROLOGY EXPERTS will hand select a nationally recognized Professor of Urology uniquely experienced with the particulars of your case. Most cases are handled with a single retainer that covers the initial case review and opinion. There is no fee until and unless you approve the expert, and we typically present the first candidate within 5 business days.
Please call (877) 670-7819 to speak directly with a Board-Certified physician on our staff. There is no charge for the initial phone consultation and we will outline a strategic plan for moving forward.
Areas of Expertise
References upon request.