Let our physician led team hand select a top-tier Professor of Urology from a major U.S. university. When your case demands articulate and authoritative answers, Elite Medical Experts secures the nation's leading Urology expert witnesses.
Our Board-Certified university experts have full-time clinical and surgical practices, publish in major urology journals, treat routine urological conditions, and consult upon the most challenging Urology cases in the world. They not only know the standard of care --- they define it. Save time and money by working directly with a true expert whose commitment is to the facts of your case.
UROLOGY EXPERTS handles ALL areas of Urology litigation including:
• Urinary incontinence
• Cystocele and Rectocele
• Uterine prolapse (procidentia)
• Vaginal mesh erosion
• Vesicovaginal and Rectovaginal fistula
• Chronic pelvic pain
• Vesicoureteral reflux
• Urinary tract infection (UTI)
• Sexually-transmitted diseases
• Nephrolithiasis (kidney stone) and ureterolithiasis (ureteral stone)
• Genitourinary trauma
• Bladder cancer
• Renal cancer
• Prostate cancer
• Robotic assisted urological surgery (da Vinci Surgical System)
• Renal transplant surgery
• Male sexual dysfunction, male infertility, and testosterone replacement therapy
• Causation analysis regarding failure to diagnose cancer and delays in cancer treatment
Elite Medical Experts also covers every cancer-related sub-specialty including:
• Pediatric Urology
• Urologic Oncology
• Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Regardless of the specialty or situation, Elite Medical Experts will hand select a nationally recognized Professor of Urology uniquely experienced with the particulars of your case. Elite offers a Zero-Risk Guarantee: Retain the expert or your fee will be returned.
Elite Medical Experts works directly with legal teams and does not accept inquiries from private parties. If you are not a legal professional, please ask your attorney to contact us on your behalf.
Please call (877) 670-7819 to speak directly with a Board-Certified physician or nurse on our staff. There is no charge for the initial phone consultation and we will outline a strategic plan for moving forward.
Areas of Expertise
References upon request.