Tim Mesic is your manufactured home expert. Tim has worked in the manufactured home industry for 30+ years. His expertise expands to nearly all areas of manufactured homes, including the chassis, structural components, final finish, installation, accessory structures, repairs, and codes, to name a few. He is oftentimes called by major mobile home manufacturers and major insurance companies to consult and advise on problem situations due to his vast experience and knowledge of the industry.
- Manufactured Homes
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Completed HAAG Certified Roofing Inspector Training
Completed The Clean Trust/IICRC - Water Remediation Technician and Applied Structural Drying Training
Completed EPA Lead Training
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: I provide training to insurance adjusters on the unique materials and construction techniques used in the manufactured home process.
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Six
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: I have been retained as an expert witness in cases involving manufactured homes.
Available Upon Request