I have been an Emergency Medicine (EM) physician for 14 years (11 years as an attending physician). I have worked in a variety of settings including academic centers, trauma centers, community hospitals as well as in rural settings. I also served as a core faculty member of an EM residency for 2 years and published 2 articles (Ozone Toxicity and Acquired Angioedema). I further specialized by completing a Fellowship in Wilderness Medicine (FAWM) and am also a candidate for a DiDMM (Diploma in Dive & Marine Medicine) as well as a certified Wilderness First Responder (WFR).
- Dive Medicine
- Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Medicine
- Environmental Medicine
- Medical Devices
- Medical Records
- Physician Assistants
- Trauma Surgery/Trauma Medicine
- Wrongful Death
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: MD (Doctor of Medicine)
FAWM (Fellow of the Academy of Wilderness Medicine)
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: WMS (Wilderness Medical Society)
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: I have given many lectures, including but not limited to:
Biological warfare agents
Diarrhea & dehydration
Emergency ophthalmological procedures
High altitude illness
Ring & penile entrapment
Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 1
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Dive Medicine
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 1 of 1
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: None
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: None as of yet
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: n/a
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: n/a
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: n/a
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: <1
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, reports, case review, depositions, trial testimony
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $200/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $200/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $250/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $300/hr with a minimum of 4 hours
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel expenses
136 E Bay St
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Lytal, Reiter, Smith, Ivey & Fronrath
515 N Flagler Drive
10th Floor Northbridge Center
West Palm Beach, FL 33401