I have 63 years of construction experience, including all phases of construction, but specializing in damage repair work, including experience in estimating & reconstruction of buildings damaged by fire, wind, motor vehicles, earth movement & construction defects. 45 years of experience in cost estimating structures with construction defect problems. Qualified & testified as an expert in Municipal, Superior & Federal Courts. Appointed to serve as an impartial repair method & cost expert by judges of the San Diego & Orange County Superior courts.
Areas of Expertise
- Construction Damages
- Scheduling Delay & Analysis
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: State of California Contractors License: 345079 B-1`
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Gave classes to Insurance Company Adjusters on the make up & construction of a residence's in he 1970's.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: NO!
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Over 300 times.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Cost of repair estimates & method of repairs.
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: Over 100 times.
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: March of this year.
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 50 to 100.
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: Over 100.
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 45 years
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, destructive testing, reports, estimates, site inspections, etc.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $250.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $250.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $350.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $400.00
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Depends on the case and location.
Available Upon Request