Dr. Elias serves as a national expert in higher education, particularly in relation to tenure and promotion decisions, terminations/non-renewals, policy and procedure violations, student affairs, and grievances. He is a distinguished professor, accomplished scholar, and senior administrator with over 15-years of diverse higher education administrative experience. His administrative roles have included, for example, Dean, Associate Dean, Director, Department Head, Doctoral Program Director, and Graduate Coordinator. Dr. Elias is currently serving as Dean of the School of Business Administration at Fort Lewis College. In addition, Dr. Elias is also the Founder and Director of the US Economic Development Administration funded Fort Lewis College Center for Innovation. In terms of academic experience, Dr. Elias has received numerous honors and awards, has received millions of dollars in grant funding, has published over 20 peer-reviewed articles, has edited one book (Deviant and criminal behavior in the workplace), and has published several book chapters. Dr. Elias has previously testified in Federal Court, as well as assisted attorneys with case evaluation, research, report writing, and deposition preparation.
- Education & Schools
- Wrongful Termination
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: PhD, Colorado State University
MS, Auburn University Montgomery
BA, University of South Florida
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Academy of Management
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: I have previously testified in Federal Court, as well as assisted attorneys with case evaluation, research, report writing, and deposition preparation.
Available Upon Request