Steve Kaufer, CPP, CSC is a Board-Certified security expert with more than thirty years of experience. He specializes in school security (K-12), workplace violence, healthcare security, alarm system and central station monitoring, and security guard operations. He is co-founder of the Workplace Violence Research Institute. He is a Certified Protection Professional (CPP) and Certified Security Consultant (CSC). Steve Kaufer is a co-author and co-editor of both "The Complete Workplace Violence Prevention Manual" and "Premise Security and Liability - A Comprehensive Guide from the Experts".
Areas of Expertise
- Hospital Security
- Premises Liability
- School Security
- Workplace Violence
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Certified Protection Professional (CPP)
Certified Security Consultant (CSC)
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: ASIS International
Association of Threat Assessment Professionals
Association of School Business Officials International
International Association of Healthcare Security and Safety
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Have spoken before numerous security trade and professional organizations on the subject of school security, workplace violence and premise liability.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: None
References upon request.