Sander White is a general practitioner with 38 years experience in all areas of dentistry with the exception of orthodontics. He has served as an expert witness for both the plaintiff and defense for the last 15 years. He has participated in all aspect of dental malpractice matters including consulting on trial strategy for both attorneys experienced and less familiar with dental matters.
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: DDS
Fellow International College of Implantology
Fellow Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Dental Association
Academy of General Dentistry
Pennsylvania Dental Association
International College of Implantology
Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Invited lecturer Albert Einstein Resident program
University of Pennsylvania seminar series
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: no
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 35
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: general dentistry
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2009
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 6
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 10
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 15
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: consulting
Independent medical examination
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $675 retainer'; $450/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $450/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $450/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $10,000/day if I must close my practice; $6500/day if I do not have to close my practice
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: travel; document duplication; document delivery
References upon request.