Mr. Bloecker has over 30 years of experience in the title insurance and escrow industry. He has been engaged as both a plaintiff and defendant expert witness in over 20 cases; within California and Nevada, in both State and Federal Court. Expert testimony includes: custom & practice, hiring & training standards, fraud, easements, liens, policy coverage, probate, tax-sales and water-rights. His business experience includes the coordination, underwriting and closing of Real Property transactions in all regions of the United States. Specialties include Escrow file review, audit and reconstruction; Forensic Document and Real Property Title Chain examination.
- Escrow/Title Insurance
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Certifed Senior Escrow Officer-Southern Nevada Escrow Association
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Southern Nevada Escrow Association- Member/Various Executive Board positions
Nevada Escrow Association-Member
American Escrow Association-Member
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Lorman Education Seminar Instructor:
Topics: itle Examination, Titlle Insurance Policy forms, Endorsements
Lied Institute-Seminar Instructior
Topic: Commercial REal Estate/Title/Escrow
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 27
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Title Insurance: Practice, Training, Ownership, Policy Coverage
Escrow : Procedures, Custom, Practice, Duties
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 60%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 40%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 17
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: Nov. 2011
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 1
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 4
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 20
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $300.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $150.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: 400.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: 400.00
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel @ $100.00 plus Actual Cost.
References upon request.