A vocational evaluator, career consultant, former executive recruiter and business consultant, Ms. Wexler knows the real world of assessing employability and the job search, hiring and job placement. She combines her expertise in assessing job candidates with a vocational evaluator’s scientific methodology and solid labor market research. It is this combination that the courts find most compelling. Her expertise provides litigation support for employment litigators, evaluating mitigation of damages and imputing earning capacity in employment litigation, family law and divorce proceedings.
Areas of Expertise
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Employment & Vocational
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Vocational Evaluation & Rehabilitation
- Wrongful Termination
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: M.A. Counseling Psychology, New York University
B.A. English Literature, Minors: Education and Communications
Diplomate,American Board of Vocational Experts
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Board of Vocational Experts, International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals, Nactional Career Development Association, Advertsing Women of New York
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Numerous CLE presentations on Employability and Earning Capacity assessments and Role of Vocational Experts to NY State & CT Bar Association, Collaborative Law Associations, Published articles and chapters on assessing employment capability, earning capacity, the job search in Valuing Specific Assets in Divorce. Aspen Publishers (Wolters Kluwer Law & Business), 2011-14 Edition, New York Law Journal (2008), New York State Bar Assoc. Family Law Review,(2009)among others.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Over 300
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Vocational Evaluations in Employment Litigation and Family Law.
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: Employment Litigation about 30%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: About 60%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: about 5
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2012
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 30+
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 1
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 12-13
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, Testing, reports, litigation support, consulting on job search, career decision making
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: Please call
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: same as consultation
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: Call for rates, minimum two hours plus standard rate for preparation and travel
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: same as deposition, minimum half-day plus travel plus standard rate for preparation
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: travel time and expenses, copy & print expenses
References upon request.