Robert Kehiayan, CPM® has over 30 yrs experience in asset & property management & investment brokerage. He specializes in all types of commercial property including office & medical buildings, industrial parks, retail centers, & over 20,000 residential units. Robert is a qualified expert witness, asset mgr, property mgr, leasing agent, & licensed Real Estate Broker & Realtor® in CA and TX. Robert has a B.S in Business Management & has earned the prestigious Certified Property Manager designation (CPM®) from IREM.
Robert's services include phone consultations, depositions, courtroom testimony, and non-litigious consultations. Please contact Robert to discuss your case.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Real Estate
- Manufactured Homes
- Premises Liability
- Property Management
- Real Estate Agent
- Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Damages
- Real Estate Leasing
- Real Estate Malpractice
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: B.S. Business Management
Certified Property manager (CPM®)
Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®)
Licensed Real Estate Broker and Realtor in CA, TX
California Real Estate Broker License # 976167
Texas Real Estate Broker License # 0588213
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: California Department of Real Estate
Texas Real Estate Commission
International Council of Shopping Centers
National Association of Realtors
California Association of Realtors
Texas Association of Realtors
Realty Investment Association of California
California Department of Real Estate
North Texas Association of Commercial Realtors
Institute Real Estate Management
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Saddleback College Community Education Instructor
Commercial Real Estate Courses
Commercial Real Estate Investing
Cal State Fullerton
Commercial Real Estate Courses guest speaker
Golden West College
Commercial Real Estate guest speaker
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: Qualified Expert Witness
Orange County California Superior Court
Cameron County Texas Superior Court
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Phone consultation, reports, site visits, non-litigious consulation, depositions, courtroom testimony.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: Phone or email consultation, research: $185/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $185
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $250/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $350/hr
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: expense reimbursement if necessary
SAMUELS, GREEN & STEEL, LLP
19800 MacArthur Boulevard, suite 1000
Irvine, California 92612-2433
THE LAW OFFICE OF
GEORGE MOSCHOPOULOS, APC
34197 PACIFIC COAST
HIGHWAY, SUITE 100
DANA POINT, CA 92629