CENTER FOR FORENSIC AND CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY OF NEW JERSEY LLC
Serving clients in outpatient and forensic psychology (Immigration, Civil and Criminal Issues)
in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin
Director: Rhonda E. Greenberg, Psy.D. Licensed Psychologist NJ 35SI00354500, PA PS 008601-L
64 MacCulloch Avenue, Morristown, NJ 07960 (Mailing Address)
973-267-7767 (o) 973-216-9916 (en Español) 1-833-446-0150 (e-Fax)
At The Center for Forensic and Clinical Psychology Of NJ LLC, we provide Comprehensive Psychological evaluations for immigration, civil and criminal issues.
We conduct psychological evaluations for the following issues related to civil, employment, and negligence law:
• Personal Injury Litigation
• Work-Place Violence
• Competency Evaluations
• Construction Accidents
• Car and Truck Accidents
• PTSD – Post Trauma Stress and Complex Trauma
• Other Catastrophic Injuries
• Clergy Sexual Abuse
• Wrongful Conviction and Imprisonment
We conduct psychological evaluations for the following issues related to criminal law:
• Psycho-Legal Consultation
• Risk Assessment (General, Violence, Sex)
• PTSD Trauma
• Adult Diminished Competency
• Sentencing: Aggravating and Mitigating Factors
• Post-Conviction Relief
• Violent Crimes
• Sex Crimes
We conduct psychological evaluations for immigration-related petitions:
• Immigration and competency
• Asylum, Withholding of Removal, and Convention Against Torture (I-589)
• Family Petition-Hardship Waivers (601, 601A, and EOIR-42B)
• Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant (Form I-360) under Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
• U-Visas – Victims of crime
• S-Visas – Law enforcement informants
• T-Visas – Human trafficking victims
• “Crimmigation” – Criminal activity and immigration
• Fraudulent Waivers
• Permanent Residency Issues
• LGBQTI Related International Challenges
Dr. Greenberg’s C.V. and our fee structure are available.
Our work is centered in the U.S. We are glad to apply for additional state licensures, as needed, and welcome the opportunity to do international work.
We welcome your questions and dialogue.
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
-We visit detainees in jails and detention centers located in NJ and PA.
-We address the legal questions, provide the facts of the case and incidents, identify evidence based and well defined diagnosis, and formulate objective and credible opinions.
-We conduct collateral interviews all over the world, with the client's informed/signed consent.
-We strive to provide evidence/based, comprehensive, crystal clear, and excellently presented psychological evaluations. Referring attorneys have informed us that our psychological reports are the best they have ever seen.
Our team of professionals are compassionate, professional and provide tailor made services.
We are a rapid turnaround service with high attention to every detail. High profile cases handled with discrete, experienced, compassionate care and delivery. Spanish, French, Arabic, Portuguese, Chinese Interpretors on staff. FYI, we do not do custody evaluations.
Dr. Rhonda Greenberg and The Team
Center for Forensic and Clinical Psychology Of NJ LLC
**64 Macculloch Avenue Morristown, NJ 07960 (Main office and Mailing Address)
Spanish callers: 973-216-9916
NJ license #3545 PA License: # PS 008601-L
- Child Abuse
- Emotional Trauma
- Forensic Psychology
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Harassment/Discrimination
Available Upon Request