Preston Rideout is a Nightclub and Bar Expert with 24 years of experience. He provides Alcohol-Related Expert Witness Testimony specific to operations, management, negligence, intoxication, assault, use of force, mechanical bull operation and Dram Shop.
He is Founder and President of Rideout Hospitality Consulting. His client list includes Jon Taffer, Bar Rescue, Ambhar, B.B King’s, Babalu, High Watt, Itta Bena, Lafayette’s, Long Shots, Lucille’s, Mercy Lounge, Cannery Ball Room, Park City Live, Eastside Distilling, Crusen’s, Carlos & Charlies, Corner Tap, The Pocket, SpeakEasy, Wonder Bar and Senor Frogs,
His nightclub and bar experience includes Coyote Ugly, Tangerine, Pure Nightclub, Pussycat Doll Lounge, Audigier Nightclub, LAX Nightclub, Noir Bar, EVE Nightclub, Venus Pool, Rehab Pool, Electric Cowboy, Luke's Ice House, Twelve25, Red Rock, and The Gin.
His casino experience includes Treasure Island Hotel and Casino, Luxor Resort and Casino, Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino, Aria Resort and Casino, New York -New York Hotel and Casino, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino,
His hotel and resort experience includes The Alluvian Hotel, The Memphian Hotel, The Collegiate Hotel, Hotel Fenix, The Pink Shell Resort Hotel, The Millennium Hotel, and the Crown Plaza Hotel.
His management group experience includes Pure Management Group, Western Entertainment River City Management, Beale Street Blues Company, CMB Holding Group, and Beyond Hospitality Business Group.
- Bars/Lounges/Night Clubs
- Casino & Gaming Industry
- Hotel & Hospitality
- Liquor Liability/Dram Shop
- Premises Liability
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: TIPS Instructor Certification
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Hospitality Alliance: Director of Beverage and Bars
Cayuga Hospitality: Nightclub and Bar Consultant
Restaurant Consulting Services: Alcohol Operation Consultant
RAMP: Alcohol Terrorism Training: Alcohol Service Instructor
Food Consultant Society International: Nightclub and Bar Consultant
The Bar Experts: Co-Founder and Vice President
Bar Manuals: Co-Founder and Vice President
Top 100 Nightclubs: Co-Founder and Vice President
Rescue My Bar: Co-Founder and Vice President
The Nightclub Hall of Fame: Co-Founder and Vice President
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 5
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Nightclub and Bar Operations
Negligent Alcohol Distribution
Negligent Mechanical Bull Operations
Negligent CO2 Cannon Placement
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 100%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 0%
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 2 years
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: I provide expert consulting, opinions, reports, on-site inspections, depositions and testimony specific to;
Nightclub & Bar Operations
Nightclub & Bar industry Standard
Nightclub & Bar Alcohol Service
Nightclub & Bar Mechanical Bull Operations
Nightclub & Bar CO2 Cannon Operations
Nightclub & Bar Use of Force
Nightclub & Bar Assault
Nightclub & Bar Intoxication
Nightclub & Bar Bartender Training
Nightclub & Bar Server Training
Nightclub & Bar Management Training
Nightclub & Bar Security Training
Nightclub & Bar Emergency Procedures
Nightclub & Bar Management
Nightclub & Bar Security
Nightclub & Bar Premise Liability
Nightclub & Bar Liquor Liability
Nightclub & Bar Dram Shop
Nightclub & Bar Accident
Nightclub & Bar Injury
Nightclub & Bar Death
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $175.00 hourly rate to consult with an attorney
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $175.00 hourly rate to review documents
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $175.00 hourly rate to provide deposition testimony
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $175.00 hourly rate to provide testimony at trial
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel, Transportation, and Lodging
Available Upon Request