I have extensive experience working in public child welfare and human resources for the County of Orange, California Social Services Agency. Child Welfare areas of expertise include dependency intake and investigations, protective custody warrants and removals, out of home placement including group home, foster home, relative and shelter care placement, foster parenting recruitment, training, licensing and relative family approval. Experience has been in both a Senior Social Worker, Senior Social Services Supervisor and leadership capacity. I am trained in Trauma Informed Practice & Safety Organized Practice, knowledgeable of and proficient in the Child Welfare Services/Case Management System.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Child Abuse
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Human Trafficking
- Social Work/Social Services
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Master of Arts - Counseling Psychology
Bachelor of Ats - Applied Psychology
Certified Professional Disability Management
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 20 +
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Child Protective Services : protective custody warrants and child removals, out of home placement including foster home placement, relative placement, group home placement, foster home placement, Treatment Foster Care, Interstate Compact for the Placement of Children CPS Social Worker Standard of Care
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 70%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 30%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 7
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: January 2021
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: at least 4 times that I am aware, I have never been disqualified to my knowledge
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 1
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 4
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: consulting, documentation review, reports
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $300.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $300.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $375.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $475.00
Jack H. Anthony
276 Victoria St., Costa Mesa CA 92627
Shawn A. McMillian
4955 Via Lapiz, San Diego, CA 92122