I provide expert witness services in connection with Hatch-Waxman ANDA patent infringement litigation in the area of pharmaceutical technology.
Most recently, my services have been retained by Mylan, where I generated expert reports and was deposed for 7 hours by opposing counsel from Pfizer. I was also involved in the pre-trial federal litigation preparation up until Mylan and Pfizer settled.
A Ph. D. Medicinal Chemist with 11 years industrial experience at Paratek Pharmaceuticals in the discovery and development of novel human therapeutics in the areas of anti-infective, anti-inflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases. I contributed to the development of Omadacycline, a new antibiotic, now in phase III clinical trials.
I have been involved in all aspects of drug research and development from formulation development, synthesis/purification, in-vitro, in-vivo (efficacy and pharmacokinetics), dosing routs, and the management of CROs to support pre-clinical testing.
Areas of Expertise
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Ph D in Chemistry from Brown University
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2016
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: consulting, testing, expert reports, testimony
Available Upon Request