I am a Board Certified Emergency Room physician with 17 years specializing in Emergency Medicine and providing expert review, opinion, and testimony for legal professionals. I am a TV personality, an adroit and experienced public speaker and educator. I have sat for many years on various peer review committees. I have worked and practiced in all types of EDs around the country and am very well versed in Standard of Care. I have hundreds of hours of experience in legal matters both rendering opinions and delivering top-notch depositions.
- Emergency Medicine
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Medical Toxicology
- Pain Management
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Urgent Care
- Wrongful Death
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Board Certified Emergency Medicine by ABEM Exp 2029
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Channel 9 NBC Denver Affiliate Medical Expert - on Air
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 5
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Emergency Medicine
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 20%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 80%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: August 2019
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: None
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: None
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 3 years
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Medical Exams/second opinions, case review, document review, attorney education, opinion rendering (written and oral), public speaking, deposition, live testimony in a courtroom or arbitration, other services TBD. I have deep TV and media/radio/podcasting experience as well as public speaking.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $600
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $600
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $750
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $3200 day rate
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: travel expenses are $600/hr, initial interview and knee-jerk opinion is free.
Lisanne Leasure, Esq.
Timms R. Fowler, Esq.