Liberty Environmental, Inc. provides environmental consulting and engineering services to clients across the United States – including manufacturers, private landowners, land developers, financial institutions and government entities. The professional staff is composed of national experts in air quality management, water and waste management, environmental compliance, transactional environmental due diligence, soil and groundwater remediation, vapor mitigation, storage tank management and earth sciences.
Gavin Biebuyck, Air Quality Expert
James Cinelli, PE, BCEE, Industrial Stormwater, Storage Tank Management, Spill Prevention and Contingency Planning Expert
David Coyne, QEP, Environmental Due Diligence Expert
- Above Ground Storage Tank (AST)
- Environmental Engineering
- Hazardous Materials
- Hazardous Waste
- Hydrology & Groundwater
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Our team is comprised of experts who hold licensure in multiple states as Professional Engineers and Professional Geologists.
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: National Society of Professional Engineers
Multiple state associations for Professional Engineers, Professional Geologists, and Environmental Professionals
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Environmental Due Diligence – Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
Environmental Issues Affecting Commercial Real Estate
New York City E-Designation Program
New Methods in Environmental Assessments for Pennsylvania Waterways Permitting
Trickling Filter Bioreactors for MTBE Remediation
Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Planning
Spill Prevention Policies for Your Waste and Storage Tank Programs
Industrial Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWP3)
Environmental Compliance and Planning in Marcellus Shale Gas Production
Recent Changes in Pennsylvania Water Quality Regulations
Changes to the Pennsylvania Industrial Stormwater NPDES General Permit
Permitting a High TDS Wastewater Discharge in the Delaware River Basin
Greenhouse Gas Legislation and the Impact on Business
Air Toxic MACT Standards – Impacts of Court Decisions
EPA’s New Boiler and Stationary Engine RICE Air Regulations
Pennsylvania Air Permitting Overview
Federal PSD Air Permitting
Toxic Release (TRI), Form R, Right to Know Reporting Requirements
Hazardous Communication Standard and Global Harmonization Standard
Hazardous Materials Transport
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 20+
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Environmental Due Diligence, Environmental Site Assessments and Site Investigations, Metal Impacts in Soils
Air Quality Permitting, Air Pollution Controls, Air Regulation/Ordinance, Air Dispersion Modeling
Stormwater Management, Erosion Control, Site Remediation
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 25%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 75%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 7
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2018
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 7
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 8
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 15+ years
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $300/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $300/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $300/hr
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Mileage at current federal reimbursement rate, all other travel expenses, postage, etc., cost plus 15%
Available Upon Request