I am board-certified by the ABIM, in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care and am a Fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians, as well a member of the American Thoracic Society. I am formerly an Assistant Professor of Medicine at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
I have 30 years of clinical experience specializing in Asthma, COPD, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Lung Cancer, Asbestosis, Occupational Lung Disease, Respiratory failure, Sepsis, mechanical ventilation, Critical Care, Postoperative management, COVID-related pulmonary disease and Sleep apnea.
I have been "hands-on", providing direct pulmonary patient care since 1986 and have had the opportunity to work in both an urban and rural settings, allowing me to gain an expansive clinical expertise.
I am currently licensed in CT, NY, FL, PA, IN, OH and GA.
I attended the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City and did all of my residency and fellowship training in Manhattan.
After my Pulmonary-Critical Care fellowship, I was responsible for running a 16-bed Medical Intensive Care unit, in Manhattan.
After leaving New York, I formed Associated Pulmonologists of Western CT, a thriving Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine practice near Danbury, CT. My practice has serviced over 30,000 patients since its' inception.
During my time in New York, I had the opportunity to be retained by multiple firms as an expert witness in numerous Asbestos Litigation cases. I gained experience giving depositions and appearing at trial. I have recently been retained by multiple firms in Medical Malpractice cases as both a plaintiff and defense expert.
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Hospitalist Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Malpractice
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Urgent Care
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Board-certified Internal Medicine
Board-certified Pulmonary Medicine
Board-certified Critical Care Medicine
Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians
Ct license # 029504
PA license# MD474127
Florida license # ME151172
Indiana license #01086341A
Georgia license #90126
Ohio license #35.143294
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American College of Chest Physicians
American Thoracic Society
CT State Medical Society
Fairfield County Medical Association
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 33 years
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $700
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $700
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $800
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $800
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel
Available Upon Request