Kelly Liberti is a retired FBI Special Agent who specialized in the investigation of Violent Crimes Against Children (VCAC and CAC) matters, including Child Abduction, Missing Children, Child Sex Trafficking, Sexual Abuse, Child Exploitation and Child Pornography. Ms. Liberti was the lead agent on many of Cleveland’s high profile criminal cases and was responsible for the identification, arrest and conviction of a serial child abductor and the prosecution of a sex and drug trafficking ring. As a member and team leader of the FBI’s elite Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (CARD) Team, Ms. Liberti deployed across the United States to assist local and state departments whenever a child went missing. She is well versed in the many ways online predators use technology and social media apps to seduce and entrap children. In addition to consultation, litigation support and expert witness work, she provides independent reviews of Forensic Interviews, Cold Cases and Missing Persons Cases as well as speaking engagements and training related to Crisis Negotiations/Crisis Intervention. Ms. Liberti is very comfortable on the stand and has testified numerous times before Grand Juries as well as at local, state and Federal trials.
- Child Abuse
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Family Law
- Human Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse
- Violent Crimes
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Child & Adolescent Forensic Interviewer 2010 – present
Bachelor of Science - Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
Previously Held Top Secret Security Clearance
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Society of Former Special Agents: 2018 – present
Cleveland Chapter of Society of Former Special Agents: 2019
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: As a certified FBI Police Instructor and Adjunct Instructor for 20 years, Kelly Liberti has instructed hundreds of local, state and federal officers in the areas of Crimes Against Children (CAC), including abduction response and protocols, false allegation of child and infant abductions, interview and interrogation techniques, and how to conduct a missing child investigation, as well as media relations and crisis negotiations (such as de-escalation/active listening/crisis intervention/fundamentals of negotiations/demands and deadlines). She routinely provided commentary at press conferences and interviews on FBI matters and cases including multiple high publicity cases that were covered nationally and has been mentioned and quoted in numerous articles as the case agent and author of affidavits. Ms. Liberti also consults with authors writing books featuring the FBI.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Kelly Liberti provides case consultation, investigative support, litigation support and expert witness testimony for active and cold cases in the areas of: Violent Crimes Against Children including Infant and Child Abduction or Kidnapping, False Allegation of Child Abduction, Missing Children/Missing Persons, Child Sexual Abuse, Child Exploitation and Pornography, and Child Sex Trafficking, as well as providing Independent Reviews of Forensic Interviews, Cold Cases and Missing Persons Cases. In addition, she is available for speaking engagements and training not only for the above mentioned areas, but also related to Crisis Negotiations/Crisis Intervention.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: Please contact Eagle Security Group for details.
Available Upon Request