Dr. Justin Broyles
Boston, MA 02115
I am an associate surgeon at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Assistant Professor of Surgery at Harvard Medical School in Boston, MA. I am a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a strong interest in providing innovative solutions for aesthetic and reconstructive patients. I completed a complex microsurgery fellowship at MD Anderson Cancer Center and deliver novel solutions to problematic deformities of the head and neck, body, breast, chest, abdomen, pelvis, and extremities. In addition to excellent clinical patient care, I devote a significant portion of my research endeavors into making surgery safer, more predictable, and more cost-effective while increasing value for both the patient and health care system. I spend seventy-five percent of my time devoted to clinical practice and twenty-five percent of my time dedicated to clinical outcomes and health services research.
My clinical expertise is in breast reconstruction and aesthetic surgery. In additional to a busy clinical practice of over 400 procedures annually, I lecture nationally and internationally on these topics while maintaining a robust research practice.
- Breast Surgery
- Burn Injury
- Hand Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Managed Care & HMOs
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Wound Care/Pressure Sores
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: American Society of Plastic Surgery - Board Certified
MD - University of Texas
MPH - Harvard University
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Society of Plastic Surgery-Member
Harvard Medical School-Executive Comittee
Harvard Medical School-Site Director for Plastic Surgery
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: I have over 100+ lectures nationally and internationally on plastic surgery. Please see CV.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: None.
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Three.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Plastic surgery-breast surgery.
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 50%
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2021
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: None
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: None
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 2 years.
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: All services.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $750 per hour
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $500 per hour
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $2,000 first hour
$1000 per hour thereafter
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $2,500 flat fee first hour $1,200 per hour thereafter
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: None
Available Upon Request