Dr. Julianne Frain, Ph.D., C.R.C., ABVE has provided expert witness services for approximately eight years. She has been qualified as an expert within the areas of vocational evaluation, long-term wage earning capacity, re-employment, labor market analysis, economic damages, and life care planning.
In addition to her work as an expert, Dr. Frain is an adjunct professor and a director of a community-based non-profit that provides pre-employment services for individuals with disabilities. She has published within her areas of expertise and maintains leadership roles within her local professional organizations.
Areas of Expertise
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Family Law
- Health/Medical/Disability Insurance
- Life Care Planning
- Occupational/Environmental Health
- Vocational Evaluation & Rehabilitation
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Dr. Frain possesses a Ph.D. in Rehabilitation Counseling, is an active member of the International Association of Rehabilitation Professional,s and is a certified Vocational Expert with The American Board of Vocational Experts.
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Dr. Frain is an adjunct professor at Florida Atlantic University. She teaches graduate courses each semester, consisting of case management, career development, and occupational information and job placement for students obtaining their masters degree in rehabilitation counseling. She has prior teaching experience at the University of North Florida.
Dr. Frain is regularly called upon to speak at Vocational Rehabilitation conferences on matters pertaining to best practices is vocational assessment and reemployment. Dr. Frain's most recent invitations at the American Board of Vocational Experts in San Antonio, TX in March, 2015, where she presented on the importance of incorporating standardized testing into the Vocational Assessment process. For a detailed list of Dr. Frain's prior speaking engagements, please contact her directly.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: Dr. Frain has been qualified as an expert in the areas of wage loss, employment, vocational evaluation, and life care planning. She has never been disqualified from a case nor have any of her professional accreditations ever been suspended or revoked.
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Dr. Frain has been retained on a countless number of cases as a vocational expert. Since 2008, she has worked with hundreds of claimants, giving expert advice on wage-loss, economic damages, and re-employment issues. In combined forensic and community-based vocational rehabilitation work, Dr. Frain has conducted and supervised over 2000 vocational evaluations.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Dr. Frain has been retained within the areas of family law, discrimination, workers' compensation, medical malpractice, social security disability, and personal injury.
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: The primary services Dr. Frain provides include case consultation and analysis, disability case management, re-employment, comprehensive vocational assessment, labor market analysis, life care planning, transferable skills assessment, and expert testimony.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: Dr. Frain provides competitive flat-rate, fee-based services. For a fee schedule, please e-mail Dr. Frain at email@example.com.
Please contact Dr. Frain for a list of references.