One of the foremost experts on the A.I.R. forms, John has 30 years of transaction experience in commercial real estate as a broker, director of asset management for an institutional commercial property company and owner. Coauthor of AIR Commercial Real Estate Forms: A User's Manual Volume I: Lease Forms and Addenda and Volume II: Purchase and Sales Agreements. Member of A.I.R. forms committee and provides educational seminars on commercial leases. President of Fujita Property Management Guam. UCLA-B.A.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Real Estate
- Property Management
- Real Estate Agent
- Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Leasing
- Real Estate Malpractice
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Licensed Real Estate Broker, California
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: A.I.R., IREM, FEWA, Newport Beach Board of Realtors
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Extensive speaking engagements and educational seminars on the A.I.R. Commercial Real Estate forms.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: AIR Forms, Sales, Leasing, Property/Asset Management and Brokerage.
1000 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90017-2457
Greenstein DeLorme & Luchs, P.C.
1620 L Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20036-5605