Dr. D'Andrea has been involved in real estate consulting, finance, investment, management, development, and/or brokerage for more than 25 years. His clients have included banks, investment banks, institutional investors and some of the largest financial institutions and most prestigious law firms in the country. His broad range of experience includes real estate lending, underwriting, loan secondary markets, Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS) (RMBS), damages, syndications, and lease disputes. Dr. D’Andrea is a seasoned expert, having provided trial and deposition testimony, reports and declarations.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Real Estate
- Lost Profits
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Damages
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Leasing
- Real Estate Valuation
- Residential Real Estate
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Ph.D. in Economics, Princeton University
Real Estate Broker's License, California
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Forensic Expert Witness Association, Board of Directors
California Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
Women's Council of Realtors
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Loan Repurchase Litigation – A Real Estate Expert’s Perspective
Real Estate Capital Markets
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 35
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Mortgage Backed Securities, loan repurchase demands, loan underwriting, damages, lease disputes, real estate valuation, broker standard of care
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 60%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 40%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 17
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 4
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 4
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 12
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: consultation, testimony, reports, declaration, settlement negotiations
References upon request.