Weston, FL 33326
Mr. Joe Carnes:
Two decades of Medical Billing expertise in multiple care settings. 24-hour turnaround on billing consultations. Thorough analysis and reporting.
Expert in analysis of contract rates compared to actual billed charges.
Patent trade secrets, electronic medical records, Medicare fraud, medical billing fraud, qui tam false claims act fraud
Usual Customary Reasonable (UCR), Meaningful Use Electronic Health Records, HITECH Act, Affordable Care Act, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid,insurance, CRPS, EMTALA, HIPPA compliance.
Retained as billing expert on 100+ cases, have saved millions of dollars in damages for clients.
- Auto Insurance
- Health Care Economics
- Health/Medical/Disability Insurance
- Medical Billing
- Medical Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 50+
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Medical Billing/Coding Review
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 2
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Medical billing review of reasonable and customary charges.
Review of contract rates for commercial insurance, auto insurance, workers compensation, and Medicare/Medicaid.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: 475
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: 475
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: 900
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: 900
Available Upon Request