Harvard and Yale trained Board Certified psychiatrist with treating conditions such as anxiety disorders, depressive disorders, attention deficit disorders, women's mental health issues, substance use disorders, psychosis, and dementia with behavioral disturbance. I have expertise in caring for those with complex medical and co-morbid psychiatric conditions, and I treat individuals across the life span. I am a clinical instructor at Yale, and a fellow of the American Psychiatric Association. Over ten years of experience. Well versed with IMEs.
I can provide all services through TELEHEALTH.
Medical Licenses: CT, MA, FL, TX
Wellesley College, BA
University of Washington School of Medicine, MD
Yale University, Internship and Residency in Psychiatry
Harvard University, Fellowship in Psychosomatic Medicine
- Community Mental Health
- Drug Abuse
- Fitness for Duty Evaluation
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Neurodevelopmental Disorder/Disability
- Undue Influence
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: MD University of Washington
Internship Yale University
Residency in psychiatry Yale University
Fellowship in psychosomatic medicine Harvard Medicine
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Medical Association
American Psychiatric Association
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Substance use disorders
Return to work
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting
Available Upon Request